Montag, 20. August 2012

Just a simple rant

Let me tell you a story,
about people trying to be someone
they don't really are,
narrow minded, feeling superior
Hiding their doubts and faults
to be seen invulnerable

But you know, I don't really care
It's you, not me
defining themselves through a self-made identity
without substance and hold
just as a shelter
hiding from reality

What's wrong with ya?
Disrespect others for no reason
Do you really need it?
I can't really say, but it seems like
a compensation of your mismatched life
But fuck off, reprieve us,
and go back to where you came from
Others will thank ya

So hate me, diss me – I won't care
You're as you are, yet I might not change it
Just think about what I've just said
And at the end of the day
there is hope
Or at it's worst, a fight for life and death!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen